| Yes, Tate is a giant compared to Claire. And (sidenote) I love Claire's face in this picture. |
| I got a picture of little Claire giving a peace sign. |
We also so Frozen with Josh's family today. I liked it! I loved the little snowman. We also brought Tate along. Luckily we had Sharon there, who held him the whole time! Tate did a pretty good job, considering he's never seen a movie before.
So, even though that's only two things we did, it was a pretty eventful day. I loved it!
I've been thinking a lot about time. And it's kind of silly, but I'm grateful we have time and time keeps going and life goes on. There have been times in my life where the days can't go fast enough and time is going so slow. But then other times I want time to stop! I guess I love that we have days and nights and we have a structured set up of awake time and sleep time. I want to use my time better and not waste so many minutes doing useless things. A few conferences ago, I was sad I was growing up! I thought all the really, really good times were over. I had graduated college, finished soccer, had Tate, and then I thought "now what!" Now I'm just going to get old! Then President Packer gave a talk and he shared a poem he wrote about how we wouldn't trade what he's learned growing older for youth. It brought so much comfort to me. Time is great! And life should just keep getting better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment