Saturday, November 16, 2013

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 8:05 PM No comments


In the parking lot at City Creek.  Tate didn't move from that position for 15 minutes.
Today I am grateful for Saturdays!  Because today has been a great one!  Well, I am grateful for Saturdays, but mostly I am grateful for Josh...again.  But I am grateful he is so thoughtful.  Last week he met some people at the library in Salt Lake and while he was there he thought I would love to see it. So he kept telling me we were going to Salt Lake but he wouldn't tell me why.  But a few days ago he was talking about going to SLC and he said "When we go to the li-" and then I figured out he was taking me to the library.  So we went to SLC and we stopped by City Creek and then he took me to the library.  IT IS AMAZING!  If you haven't been you should go.  It's huge and the architecture is awesome and it is full of books.  And there are separate study areas and fireplaces stacked on top of each other and the children's section has a little "attic" area.  I was so blown away.  Just thinking about it makes me happy and amazed.  And I was so grateful Josh knew I would love it!  Give me an amazing building and fill it with books and I will love it.



I did Tate's hair one day.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment