Thursday, November 21, 2013

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 10:08 PM No comments
Me as a little girl.  I don't see much of Tate, except for that we both wear funny clothes.
I had the thought a few days ago that I should make some bread and take it to a few girls in my ward.  Well, today I finally did it.  And I am grateful for the AMAZING feeling I felt afterwards.  It wasn't a big deal at all.  I just made some bread and took it to some people, but the feeling I had afterwards was so good and so happy.  Isn't it funny that I think I find the most fulfillment and happiness doing things that I want to do.  Like watch movies or just spend my time unproductively so I can have a break.  But I felt so happy and so energized after my visits today, it made me want to do it again and again.  Of course, I know it's not good to be overzealous, but today I learned that doing something small can bring big results.  And I am grateful for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment