![]() |
| Josh and me when we were dating. I had dyed my hair brown and Josh had long hair. Good times. |
This morning Tate was standing like a champ. He would push himself up from something and stand for a long time and clap for himself. He forgot how to clap for a week or two, but then Josh reminded him how to do it and now he does it all the time. Whenever I say "yay" he starts clapping, because that's usually what I say when I clap.
Josh and I, well it was really only Josh, made the best fish tacos ever. They were so good I recorded Josh explaining how he made them, so we could make them again.
On Saturday, Josh and I went on a little date and played soccer at the RB. There are usually people playing there almost all day on Saturdays. It was so fun! The only hard part was we were some of the only people who spoke english and we were trying to split up the teams because at one point we had 24 (12v12) people on a field meant for 14 (7v7). It never worked out and sometimes someone would start talking to Josh in spanish and he just kind of nodded and said something vague, like "ya he should've shot it."
Here are videos of Tate from yesterday. I was laughing so hard, so that's why the camera is shaking.

0 comments:
Post a Comment