Thursday, November 28, 2013

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 9:08 PM No comments
My phone cannot hold anymore pictures or videos, because I have too many, so here's one of my favorites.

Happy Thanksgiving!  We have had a great day!  I love thanksgiving, I think it's my 3rd favorite holiday (Christmas is #1 and Josh's birthday is #2).  I love the weather at this time of year - today was a beautiful day.  And I love the way things look and just the feeling.  It's awesome.  We went to my grandparents' house and then to Josh's.  Both were wonderful.  We got to see lots of family!  Tate did a great job and he even ate some yams...not really, he spit them out as soon as I put them in, but it's a start!  Tate was so funny, because every time Kenzie would hold him he would give her a HUGE kiss. Everytime!  And there was a blanket with Heather's family pictures and Tate would kiss the picture of Eli.

Today I felt overwhelmed by my blessings.  There are seriously just too many!  I am really so so blessed.  My life is so happy.  I was reading a General Conference talk by President Eyring and he was talking about forgiveness and how because of Jesus Christ we can be forgiven, and that thought (even though I've known my whole life) seriously blew my mind.  How sad would our lives be if we couldn't be forgiven?  We would have no hope!  Our lives are so great because things can and do get better!  So I think I am most grateful for that today.  We can hope!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment