Sunday, November 17, 2013

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 8:18 PM No comments

Today I was driving home from Doug and Sharon's house and I was thinking about what I am grateful for today.  I decided I am grateful for laughter.  We were laughing a lot at Tate and the funny things he did while we were there, and it felt so good!  I love love love to laugh.  I love it when I laugh so much that everything becomes funny and I can't stop laughing.  I love to laugh so hard it hurts and I wonder when I will be able to breath.  When I laugh my hardest I don't make a sound, I love the silent laugh.  I remember one time my mom and I were making a gift for my sister for her birthday.  She was at BYU and I was still in high school.  We made a photo book for her, but we cut out her face in every picture and replaced it with someone else.  The last page had a really small picture of her face on it.  It isn't really that funny, but when we were doing it we were dying of laughter.  We could not stop and both of us were doing the silent laugh.  Laughing just gets me in such a happy and good mood.  Life is good when I am laughing.  Today I laughed and I am grateful for it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment