 |
| Tate looks so funny.This is a picture Whitney had that I accidentally deleted. |
Tate is a wild child. Well, he just like to be moving...all the time. I actually love that Tate is like this. It keeps things exciting and interesting. I love that he likes to explore and play. He must be learning so much every day. Tate now consistently says "uh oh" when he drops things. And today he had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That sounds like such a big kid thing to do. At church today he had a lot of energy. He just wanted to be moving and talking. That's another newish thing he does. Talk. He talks and talks and talks. And he will come up to me and josh and say "ah da?" Like he's asking us a question. Sacrament meeting was a test of our ability to endure to the end. It was ward conference, so all the ladies in the presidency now know that I am not capable of controlling my child. Oh well. I guess they were bound to find out some time. Josh has been on Tate duty for the past two days. We had a big stake event this weekend so Friday night I set up for it, Saturday morning (8-2ish) we did it, and then we played in a soccer tournament that night, and Josh had him all during church and before because it was ward conference. So I'm grateful for Josh.
Here's a link to all the pictures I've sent to Whitney. Some of these I had lost and totally forgotten about. Plus, there are some really cute videos of Tate from the hospital that I love love love.
Tate Pictures
0 comments:
Post a Comment