These are the pajamas Tate wore to bed last night. They totally do not match. They almost match because they so badly do not match.
It is snowing today. The snow kind of blows Tate's mind every time. He looked out the window this morning with a confused look on his face. As if he was thinking, "when I went to bed I saw green, and now I only see white."
Tate was making us laugh a lot last night. I don't remember exactly what he did that was so funny. We had dinner all together last night, usually we feed Tate his thing and then have dinner when he goes to bed. It was way more chaotic, but I liked it. And it's a good habit to start.
If Josh and I get on our hands and knees, or go out of Tate's view, he immediately thinks we are playing a game. We were in our bedroom about to feed Tate before he went to bed, and I left to go get something. He started laughing and getting excited, so I popped my head back in and he turned and started crawling away really fast. So I jumped on the bed and got him, of course. We did that a few more times. Sometimes I think Tate is legitimately scared of me.
I am starting to think about Tate's birthday party. I am actually really excited. I know people who throw a big party for their babies get a bad rap, because the baby won't remember and there's no point, etc. But I want to throw a big party! This isn't just for Tate, it is for everyone who helped Tate make it through his first year on earth...especially our friends and family who helped Josh and me! So we are going to have a really great celebration of life. I am excited. Plus, I want to learn how to make awesome cakes and this seems like a great time to start.
0 comments:
Post a Comment