Sunday, January 12, 2014

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 7:42 PM No comments
A random picture of Tate from a while ago.  Talk about blue eyes.
My poor baby...I don't mean that sarcastically.  Really, poor Tate.  We were at Kristen's (Josh's aunt) house and Tate was really upset and would cry when people touched him or held him.  So I took off his shirt and he had a really bad rash under his arms and red bumps down his back and kind of on his front and he had a bad diaper rash.  So we called Josh's uncle who's a doctor and he told us what to do.  Tate had diarrhea, so I guess that just ate away at his skin and then some fungus caused the rash and it spread around his body.  It looked like it really hurt.  So we kept his shirt off and when we got home we put the creams (the free creams and lotions) on him.  It's crazy, because it happened so fast.  I didn't see anything last night and Josh didn't see it this morning.

The other day Tate was playing with a toy Heather (Josh's aunt) gave us.  It is a key chain that plays "Old McDonald."  Recently, Tate has really liked carrying it around and playing it again and again, which I actually don't mind very much.  He left it on the ground and a while later he sat down on it without knowing and the song started playing.  Well he didn't realize he was sitting on it, so he was looking to his left and right over and over again trying to find it.  Josh and I were laughing so hard!


0 comments:

Post a Comment