It has been a long time since I posted anything. I have had something to do during my down time, so blogging has taken a back seat. I was planning a lesson for a ward conference all last week and this week I've been helping Josh do some stuff. It's sad, because on of my resolutions was to blog everyday.
A lot has happened and I don't remember everything so here are a few highlights.
We went to our friend's, Danny, birthday party and there was a dog. Tate loved the dog. He followed it around and pet it. The dog was great. Tate got knocked down a few times, but he was okay.
We went to the park together. Tate loves walking on the snow...and eating it. He kind of liked the park. We sent him down the slide a few times and he didn't really like that very much. Once he saw there were leaves he could try to eat, he perked up a bit.
This is a normal activity. We chase Tate and he runs away. Like Josh said, it's the slowest chase ever.
I couldn't find Tate's hat, so I let him wear mine. It was a little big. Tate was oddly okay with it.
This was at the kid play area at the mall. Tate was being hilarious. I could not stop laughing. There was another little boy there who was probably 3 or 4 and he was laying on a bench. Tate went up to him and said "Aaah" really loud, to scare him. And the boy was actually scared. And whenever a knew child came, Tate would stand and just stare at them. Awkward.
I babysat Gwen. It was fun to see them interact. Tate was so funny. He wanted to sit on my lap the entire time. We also went to the pool with Gwen. Tate was way more hesitant to be in the water.
I made this cake. I was very proud of it (as you can tell by all the pictures). We ended up throwing it away, but I was practicing for Tate's birthday. It exceeded expectation.
Tate and I had a green bean battle. I'm still not sure who won.
Tate doesn't need his eyes.
Creepy hand. When Josh comes home I give myself some alone time (this time in the bathroom...awkward?) and Tate frequently tries to rescue me...or get me, I'm not sure which.
Tate is starting to do even more new things. He covers his eyes and plays peek a boo now. He says "doo" instead of "boo." He is eating more and more "real" food. We had mac n cheese for lunch the other day. He is starting to throw things out of his crib, like his little blanket he sleeps with. He walks around the apartment and talks and talks and talks. I love it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment