| No new pictures, but I think this one is so funny. |
Yesterday I was sick. I haven't been that sick in a long time. I think I had the stomach flu or something. I didn't throw up but I was nauseous and tired and achey. I slept a lot! Josh stayed home from work and took care of Tate. I would sleep in our room and when it was time for Tate's nap I would move out to the couch and sleep, then go back when he woke up. Josh saved the day. I really didn't do anything all day. By the late afternoon I was feeling better and so Tate and I went on a walk, so I could get outside and Josh could have a break. That made me feel a lot better. I feel much much better today.
Josh and I watched the National Championship game last night. We both wanted Auburn to win, so we were bummed they didn't.
Tate has learned to get himself into a standing position without pulling himself up on something. He just pushes off the ground. He walks everywhere! This morning I left my spoon and empty yogurt container on the ground next to me and he walked over and took the spoon, put it in the cup, and fed it to me. It was so cute!! It's another one of those things that he just picked up without us teaching him. He is getting so old. He can kind of say "uh-oh." He makes a high pitched "ah" followed by a lower pitched "ah." So it's close.
When I was sleeping and Josh and Tate came in the room for Tate's nap, Josh was crawling, chasing Tate, who was walking. It was the slowest game of chase. But it was also the cutest. Tate would look back and see Josh and start laughing, and I think he was maybe trying to go faster, but Tate only really has one walking speed right now. If he tries to pick up the pace, he biffs it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment