Tonight, Josh and I went on a date. We had a gift card to SmashBurger. Neither of us had been there before, so we tried it out. It was awesome! We went there (and got a big burger) and decided we were still hungry, so we went to slab pizza. We each got pizza, and they give you two huge pieces of pizza. I ate both of mine, Josh had more control and only ate one. So we ate a TON!
Friday, January 10, 2014
Posted by Nicole Jackson on 10:12 PM
No comments
Tonight, Josh and I went on a date. We had a gift card to SmashBurger. Neither of us had been there before, so we tried it out. It was awesome! We went there (and got a big burger) and decided we were still hungry, so we went to slab pizza. We each got pizza, and they give you two huge pieces of pizza. I ate both of mine, Josh had more control and only ate one. So we ate a TON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment