We got to Georgia and my sister-in-law Chelsea and her two kids flew in a few hours after us. It has been so fun to have them here. Claire and Emma are Tate's only cousins (not for long though) and he's my parents' only grandson (again, not for long-Chelsea is expecting a boy). It's been so fun to watch Claire and Emma interact with Tate. They call him baby Tate. At first, Emma didn't like it when Chelsea would hold Tate, but I think she is okay with it now. Tate is so close to crawling. Every time he is on all fours I think he is going to do it. He's been great.
We went to the pool today, but we went early because it was the only time that worked with all the naps. The water was cold and Tate didn't really enjoy it. One day we will go swimming in a pool with warm enough water.
Last night my mom, Chelsea, and I were baking treats for a bridal shower we have on Saturday and we decided to watch Downton Abbey. I have had a lot of people tell me I should watch it and last night we watched four episodes. I have officially been sucked in. Now all I need is for Josh to watch them with me.
I haven't taken as many pictures as I want to, but here are some pictures we've taken so far...
| Tate is almost as thick as Emma, who is over a year older than him |
This is just a video of us hanging around. Nothing spectacular happens...but I still like it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment