I got an email yesterday from a photography studio. They go to hospitals and take pictures of newborns and their families. When I had Tate I didn't know they did that, and the day we left the hospital (as we were walking out) someone asked if we wanted to have pictures taken. To be honest, I remember thinking I didn't, because I was a mess, I was tired, and I was emotional (I didn't enjoy my stay at the hospital) and I wanted to go home as quick as possible. But I figured I would regret not doing it, so I said yes. Tate had on a goofy hat and outfit, but he looked so precious. Josh had on nice clothes and looked great. I looked greasy and chubby, haha.
In order to get the pictures, we had to order them by a certain time. I didn't order them and my code to view the pictures stopped working, so I assumed they were gone. But last night the email said I could view them and buy them. So I went to their website and bought them! There are some really great pictures.
These are so special because I lost almost all of my photos of Tate when he was first born (which of course I cried about for a few days). So I am so happy we have these. I can't believe how small he was...
0 comments:
Post a Comment