Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 12:54 PM No comments

Yes, you read correctly.  I think Tate might be a ninja.  Then again, if he was I would never know.  This morning I put him in his crib for his nap (I am trying to stop saying that I am "putting Tate down" or "putting him to sleep," because it sounds a bit morbid).  We put him in the same spot every time - in the upper left hand corner at an angle.  So, Tate is starting to wiggle around places (not intentionally or with any real purpose) and in the past I have found him turned a different direction, or something like that.  But this morning was the best baby ninja wiggling he was done so far.  First, he completely kicked out of my swaddling job (that's the green monkey blanket).  Second, his head is facing the opposite direction.  Third, he is on the totally opposite side of the crib!
Image
Needless to say, Josh and I are very proud.  It is a bit startling to go in and have him in a totally different spot.  But if he's comfortable and will sleep longer, than good for him.
This morning before his nap, Tate was playing on his blanket and I wanted to get a picture of him.  I was taking some pictures, and then I decided to lay down next to him and take a picture of him on my phone where you can see yourself on the screen as you take the picture.  So I did that so Tate could see himself.  And this is the reaction I got from him as he saw himself on my phone...
ImageImageImage
Image
You may think I just reposted the same picture, but no.  He held that same expression the entire time.





0 comments:

Post a Comment