As promised, here are a bunch of videos from the past few weeks. Now here's the disclaimer...most of these are probably boring to everyone but me. After we took the one of Tate doing his bubbles, Josh reminded me that we already have multiple videos of him doing the same thing, to which I replied "but we don't have a video of him doing this as an almost 9 month old baby!" So yes, I am obsessed. And yes, these videos are probably too long and not very exciting, but I love them! Just know I am aware I am an obsessed first time mom. That's my disclaimer.
We went to our friends', Brooke and Gordy, house on Sunday. They used to be our next door neighbors until Gordy got a good job, and they decided with their income, they could afford a place with AC. They have a 15 month old son named Charlie. He is the epitome of energy. Tate is wild, but Charlie is just full of energy. I love it! Brooke and I used to go to the park when Tate was pretty little and Charlie made Tate look as lively as a potato. Well, when we went to their house Tate loved playing with Charlie and Charlie loved playing with Tate. They were making each other laugh. Tate was like the little brother who follows the cooler, older brother around. In fact, Tate was trying to be just like Charlie. Charlie can walk and he was standing and holding the ball. Tate was standing holding on to something and then he let go and lunged forward toward Charlie like he was just going to walk over and play. He didn't. He biffed it pretty hard. But, he didn't cry, which I thought was pretty impressive. When we put Tate to bed in their room, Charlie kept going to the door. Like he was trying to save Tate or something. Like Brooke said, "this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
This video was supposed to show Tate making a really funny face. I was doing fish lips to him and he was really confused and almost concerned. His face was priceless. But of course, as soon as we turned on the camera he stopped doing it.
These two videos are of Tate and Josh and me at my new favorite place in Utah. Nielson's Grove. I love it. It's a beautiful park. Unfortunately, I talked it up a little too much to Josh and I compared it to Central Park. When we got there he was a little disappointed. But we still had fun with Tate.
This is from a while ago. We went to Kiwanis Park and Tate had a blast. I'm not sure why the video is sideways.
This was one of the funniest moments I have had with Tate. He was asleep and we were in the grocery store and then all of a sudden he lifted up the cover. I could not stop laughing.
I can't remember if I posted this already. It's really short and not a great video, but it documents Tate's first time ever on a trampoline. There is a house on 800 north that has a trampoline on the front lawn. I knocked on their door and asked if Tate and I could jump on it. The girl said yes and so we jumped for a few minutes. Tate didn't quite get what was going on and it was probably more exciting for me than it was for him.
Sunday we had Stake Conference and it was awesome! Probably the best I've ever been to. These pictures below are from right before we left. We gave Stacy and Andrew a ride and they were waiting outside our apartment and took a few pictures. Can I just say now, Josh and I have a really funny child.
0 comments:
Post a Comment