| The ducks at my favorite park. This one has an afro. |
He is starting to let go of things when he is standing up and try to stand by himself. He can hold himself up for what seems like a long time, probably 5 seconds.
Last night we had stake conference. Tate was being the crowd pleaser. He was being so funny I couldn't help but laugh at some of the things he did. He was playing with this other baby girl in front of us. They would touch each other's hands. At one point Tate pulled out her pacifier straight from her mouth. He crawled under the bench to visit the people behind us (we had no idea who they were). And he played peek-a-boo with them too! He would squat down so he couldn't see them and then pop up and then go back down and up again.
We also went to Nielsen's Grove again, but this time we took Josh. It's my favorite park right now. We saw the ducks and played in the grass. We wanted to see how far Tate could crawl, so we would go somewhere and coax him to crawl to us. He went pretty far! Towards the end, he would take breaks and look behind him.
Josh had an interview at Texas Tech this week. He left Thursday morning and got back late Friday night. So it was just me and Tate for two days. On Thursday we did a lot of random things to make the time go by. We went to the BYU stadium farmer's market and to the BYU bookstore. Those were fun activities. Friday, Stacy and I and Tate went to the practice field and ran some sprints. It was a harsh eye opener to how different my fitness is now. Tate was confused by what we were doing. He would crawl to us and then we would start to sprint, then he would finally get to us and we would sprint again. Eventually he started crying and while one of us ran the other entertained Tate. He loves Stacy! He would watch her and crawl to her and really only wanted her to hold him. Luckily she is his self-declared godmother.
Last night Josh and I made one of our new favorite meals. Fried Rice. We've made it in the past, but it was just recently we found the best recipe! We were both happy about our dinner.
A post of just our recent videos is on its way. Stay tuned!
I just found your blog and I am SO Happy I did! I can't wait to follow your life (so creepy) haha!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am happy you found it too! I pretty much creepily follow everyone I know. You look so so good! Can't wait for the baby!
ReplyDelete