Friday, December 27, 2013

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 3:55 PM No comments
Is this not the funniest/cutest picture?  
 This morning I remembered I should probably write some of the good/not-so-good facts of our life right now.  Tate is almost 11 months and here's what he's up to:


Good:
-Tate can officially walk!  I wish I could remember the exact day this happened, but I can't.  He walks more than he crawls.  He can walk from room to room (the carpet-to-tile transition is getting better).  He likes to walk to a toy and try to play with it standing up.
-He can throw things.  Tate likes to throw things and he can play catch with us.  
-Tate has his "tricks."  He can wave bye-bye, put his arms above his head, cover and uncover his mouth with his hand to make noise (like a native american?), and fake laugh.  He loves to fake laugh when other people are actually laughing.
-He has 6 teet, 4 on top, 2 on the bottom.
-He takes 2 naps and is a little clingy after each one, so we snuggle and read books together when he wakes up.
-He likes to Factime
-He squints when he gets his picture taken
-He loves his abominable snowman and a big snowman at Doug and Sharon's house.  He gives them kisses
-He can crawl up stairs...still working on the going down
-He is a pro at eating cheerios and is pretty open to trying new foods.  
-He loves savory foods


Not-So-Good:
-Tate is starting to miss Josh and I more and more.  He wakes up earlier in the morning, and we think he just needs to see us before he can go back to sleep.
-He is starting to bang his face into the floor when he is upset.  He has only done it a few times, so hopefully he'll learn it's not a good idea.  









0 comments:

Post a Comment