Monday, March 10, 2014

Posted by Nicole Jackson on 10:14 AM No comments

Tate got a new carseat and we installed it in the car and he loves it.  The first time he went in it he was smiling and laughing.  We were looking at each other in the rear view mirror.  He looks so big.  He looks like a little boy when he's sitting in his big boy chair (that's what we call it).  So that was big news today.

Also, we got a washer and dryer!!  Well, we didn't, but Doug got it and someone installed it.  I used it this past week and it was awesome!  I'm still trying to figure out how many clothes fit in each load and how to best use the dryer and so forth.  But it was really awesome and I am so grateful!!  That's my dream come true.

This week my friend Jenny got married.  It was great to see her so happy and see her be sealed.  It is crazy how fast time has gone.  Jenny and I were roommates freshman year and we roomed together until I got married.  I'm so happy she got married!

I also had some friends come to town this week.  Noelle came for Jenny's wedding it was so fun to see her.  Her son Miles is so cute!  And my friend Lo came just to visit and she has an adorable son Daniel.  It was so good to see them both!  And it made me realize how much I miss them!  So I think they should move back to Provo.

Tate is doing more and more every day.  He can kind of go down stairs.  Yesterday he was trying to go forward down some stairs (that are shallower than normal stairs) and we kept stopping him and saying "oh," which is what we say when he does something not good.  He would pout and cry and want to be held.  So we kept doing that and then later on he did it all by himself when Kenzie was watching him.  He was probably getting annoyed that we kept stopping him, because he knew he could do it.  Unfortunately, he thinks he can do it on steep stairs, which he can't.

Tate loves other babies his size.  Whenever we see one he stops and stares at them and tries to talk to them.  It's really funny. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment